The Leeds Let's Change website has been developed in order to provide an accessible information hub which is easy to use and can quickly show what health living services are available across the city.
The Leeds Let's Change website will:
- help anybody living in Leeds easily identify projects and services that can help them stop smoking, be more active, lose weight, eat healthily or drink safely.
- help workers across Leeds refer into and signpost members of the public to healthy living services such as smoking cessation, weight management and alcohol services.
- create access to simple to use maps showing users where they can find healthy living services.
- ensure access to information that is kept up to date with service information.
- include self help resources and links to other suitable websites.
It is important to note that all services or projects featured on the websites maps have been through a process to regulate the quality of services. The information on the website is also updated regularly (every 3 months).
Who has contributed to the development of the site?
NHS Leeds and Leeds Initiative members have jointly designed the Leeds Let's Change website with input from a range of other people including GP practice staff, Healthy Schools Team, Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector organisations, Health Trainers, Leeds Community Healthcare and members of the public.
Who is managing the site?
Leeds Community Health Care will be responsible for the management of the website on behalf of NHS Leeds, any queries concerning the website should be sent via the “contact us” link.